TT: 010 Rabbitmas TT: 010 Rabbitmas

decent

I really wanted to like this but I kinda feel like you guys have lost your touch... The drawings were pretty poorly constructed and were very flat, don't say "well, it's a style" poorly drawn isn't a style! The animation could've been better it seems to be JUST a poor man's Yotam Perel.

Overall I'd have to say you guys have the room(and the time) to improve, so I would suggest studying the works of famous animators like Max Fleischer, Walt Disney (Walt Disney himself not the animation studio) and Don Bluth to name a few. Keep at it guys I really hope I'll enjoy the next animation(from either of you) more than I enjoyed this one.

MarcyVF responds:

You mean we were better before? How?

Thanks, I guess.

SKATER V2 Episode: 04 SKATER V2 Episode: 04

Meh...

I thought this animation was "ok" at best. The drawings looked kinda of messy to me nothing special, the animation was actually preety good I just think that you could have done so much more with the art. Nice attempt but it fell a bit short.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 4 Sonic Shorts: Volume 4

Oh wow,..

This was horrible they were all poorly animated, contained LAME jokes that you would expect to here in a Saturday morning children's cartoon. I also hated the fact that EVERYONE drew in the EXACT same OMFGSONICFANBOY style, not only is it unoriginal but it's ugly. A collab overall.
Useless.

Final Fight:the Nerd Saga Final Fight:the Nerd Saga

I must admit...

I found this animation quite entertaining, all though you could just as easily make an animation with an original storyline as opposed to being a hypocrite... You accuse egoraptor of making video game parodies and of being a sell out but in reality you are EXACTLY like egoraptor, in fact your worse! You make parodies OF parodies.

Now I liked the animation I thought it looked nice, but you need to move on, except that people like different things and stop trying to change it.

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

Not that great.

I don't think that overused memes are funny. I know a lot of people think that they are funny but I think they are just stupid. This movie consisted of nothing but a few seconds of original animation and then the same animation and sound playing over a bunch of random (probably also meme related) pictures.

In my opinion that does not count as "funny".

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Lol @ underage.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Quality

I was just watching all the awesome shorts and I noticed that you have gotten so much better in terms of telling jokes, it's not as random. The actual animation has gotten much better as well. I truly enjoyed this animation, my favourite part would have to be when you said "oh god" the expression on your face was priceless. Keep up the good work.

P.S. the Easter egg was awEsome.

Mario And Friends Goof Up Mario And Friends Goof Up

so.. so beutiful!

This was the most AMAZING flash I have ever seen, Its better then fucking brackenwood! You sir are the best animator on the face of this planet! This deserves to be on the front page FOREVER!

Link's Prize Link's Prize

Loved it

The animation had great timing and composition, very well laid out. I think that the animation style was excellent as well. You don't see many submissions like yours on newgrounds.

Outlaw pt.1 Outlaw pt.1

Love it!

I really like how it wasn't all about killing it had a nice original storyline that i look for often in flash movies it was very professianal! I don't even need to talk about the art it was amazing! I really do hope the second one comes out soon!

Double Dragon X Double Dragon X

WOW

The first thing i said at the end of the animation was "wow" i thought the animation was smooth and well timed, I loved how everything was in sync with the music this animation was definently entertaining!

My only complaint was the lee brothers faces i just did not like them.

Great job