The Guardian: RPG The Guardian: RPG

Boring

Alright, if you're going to make a zelda clone clone the best thing about zelda, it's fun! I spent at least 20 minutes trying to get the sword, by the time I got the sword I was so bored I quit the game. If you want to extend the game as little bit make the areas a bit bigger! In Chapter 2 I hope you allow me to just drop, in kill a bunch of guys, then jump out! I don't need a lasting experience in my flash games! That's what console games are for.

Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

Great stuff

I've been animating for about 3 years, and I still found something useful in this tutorial, like the magnifier tip. I never knew magnifier existed and I now use it for drawing(I find it's easier to work zoomed in).

New animators will also find this tutorial useful, although I don't think your "cushioning" section was very good.

Nice tutorial I would recommend this to any new flash animator as a beginners guide to flash animating.

Buttons For Noobs Buttons For Noobs

Tutorial for noobs indeed

I'm going to give you half mark. I thought this would be helpful to very, very, big noobs... like if they just bought Flash. In addition it was way to short.

ChristianKid12 responds:

It was made just for total noobs, And you would know that if you had actually read my summary. So thats not a fair judgment.

FHTH: Chapter 2 - Part A FHTH: Chapter 2 - Part A

scary

i figured it would be a scary game by the name but i thought "eh, whatever its just a cartoon" boy was i wrong this game had me on the edge of my seat, i cringed every time i turned a corner. nice job!

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

nice game

quite entertaining, i really liked the star warsey feel (using actual voice clips was a nice touch) Keep up the good work!

The Walls - Part Three The Walls - Part Three

not bad

i liked how fresh the game is, i havent seen many games like it however the pacing could be a bit faster but i like it over all. I hope to see more games from you in the future.

Planet Cruncher Planet Cruncher

i like it very much

its a real time waster and a good game to play if you are bored it would make a good XBLA game.

Diablo Flash (Alpha V1.6) Diablo Flash (Alpha V1.6)

good start

needs more animation though and the attack animation needs to be smoother.

mikeyb2k7 responds:

Well noted, thanks. Will fine tune it once all the major parts of the game are complete.

Keeping all animation & smoothness simple atm to get the game done as quick as possible as animation can be very time consuming.

But all will be added later on, along with sound.

Thanks ^,^

Regards,

Mikey.B.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

this game

was up to my expectations although the game could be more responsive, thats practically my only complaint thanks for such a great game (will it be available for download?)

Jazza responds:

i hope to render an .exe game file for ppl to download, hopefuly lags less

Fear Unlimited 2 Issue 1 Fear Unlimited 2 Issue 1

the games

so buggy i wanted to like it but i couldnt it was so full of bugs update it with a version less buggy (or better yet make the sequel less buggy) and then ill like it.

its like expecting a action figure for your birthday but instead you get a barbie similar but more crappy