TT: 010 Rabbitmas TT: 010 Rabbitmas

decent

I really wanted to like this but I kinda feel like you guys have lost your touch... The drawings were pretty poorly constructed and were very flat, don't say "well, it's a style" poorly drawn isn't a style! The animation could've been better it seems to be JUST a poor man's Yotam Perel.

Overall I'd have to say you guys have the room(and the time) to improve, so I would suggest studying the works of famous animators like Max Fleischer, Walt Disney (Walt Disney himself not the animation studio) and Don Bluth to name a few. Keep at it guys I really hope I'll enjoy the next animation(from either of you) more than I enjoyed this one.

MarcyVF responds:

You mean we were better before? How?

Thanks, I guess.

SKATER V2 Episode: 04 SKATER V2 Episode: 04

Meh...

I thought this animation was "ok" at best. The drawings looked kinda of messy to me nothing special, the animation was actually preety good I just think that you could have done so much more with the art. Nice attempt but it fell a bit short.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 4 Sonic Shorts: Volume 4

Oh wow,..

This was horrible they were all poorly animated, contained LAME jokes that you would expect to here in a Saturday morning children's cartoon. I also hated the fact that EVERYONE drew in the EXACT same OMFGSONICFANBOY style, not only is it unoriginal but it's ugly. A collab overall.
Useless.

The Guardian: RPG The Guardian: RPG

Boring

Alright, if you're going to make a zelda clone clone the best thing about zelda, it's fun! I spent at least 20 minutes trying to get the sword, by the time I got the sword I was so bored I quit the game. If you want to extend the game as little bit make the areas a bit bigger! In Chapter 2 I hope you allow me to just drop, in kill a bunch of guys, then jump out! I don't need a lasting experience in my flash games! That's what console games are for.

Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

Great stuff

I've been animating for about 3 years, and I still found something useful in this tutorial, like the magnifier tip. I never knew magnifier existed and I now use it for drawing(I find it's easier to work zoomed in).

New animators will also find this tutorial useful, although I don't think your "cushioning" section was very good.

Nice tutorial I would recommend this to any new flash animator as a beginners guide to flash animating.

Buttons For Noobs Buttons For Noobs

Tutorial for noobs indeed

I'm going to give you half mark. I thought this would be helpful to very, very, big noobs... like if they just bought Flash. In addition it was way to short.

ChristianKid12 responds:

It was made just for total noobs, And you would know that if you had actually read my summary. So thats not a fair judgment.